Google map won't load in app

Reaction score
Greetings all. Newbie here, my vision+ will be here soon! and I will have a billion questions, but for now:

In my ipad app running ground station, my home area is not fully loaded. The rest of the map is fine..except for 25 miles wide by 300 miles long. It will not load. Google maps itself works fine
, but the ipad won't work. The entire planet loads correct...except for that area I'm in! I have reloaded, unloaded, updated, begged pleaded and swore. I can't figure out how to get my area to load....any ideas? And thanks everyone for all the info. I've downloaded and read the manual, and read the great compilation of hints and tips. Thanks again.

Is the IPad a wifi-only model? If so, you need to load up all the maps prior to connecting to the Phantom wifi. You should try this even if you iPad has a cell connection.

Yes, wifi only.....I'm actually gonna just get a new Samsung Tab 4, then use android app. I think the ipad may be too bulky and heavy....has anyone used the Samsung ...any problems with it?

The only problem I have with my Samsung Galaxy Tab4 is the radar direction shown in the app doesn't match the true direction. May have something to do with the Tab4 having no GPS?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers