Google Glass V2 - great for filming Phantom flights/how-to

Reaction score
Google just lifted it's ban on selling Google Glass privately.. I've really enjoyed being one of the lucky explorers, but am looking to sell them and upgrade to a PV2+. They are in mint condition and I purchased them new from Google (after getting my Explorer pass) in February for $1,500. All cables/accessories included. Charcoal Grey color.

Asking $750 - half the retail price. EBay has them going used over a grand.

Re: Google Glass V2 - great for filming Phantom flights/how-

kind of OT, but what would actually be cool if you were able to use google glass to see your PV2! :)

If only they had screen mirroring from phone to glass.. Then it would work... But I don't think they do, only glass to phone.

YolevonALLin said:
Google just lifted it's ban on selling Google Glass privately.. I've really enjoyed being one of the lucky explorers, but am looking to sell them and upgrade to a PV2+. They are in mint condition and I purchased them new from Google (after getting my Explorer pass) in February for $1,500. All cables/accessories included. Charcoal Grey color.

Asking $750 - half the retail price. EBay has them going used over a grand.

where you located?

HI there, interested in your google glasses. Can't seem to PM for now...
could you email me? Have perfect feedback on major photography forums.

E-Mail: trevorlovesnikon (AT) g m a i l.com

thanks

Put up some video footage so we can see the quality.

I didn't here much initial response on here, so I threw them on eBay. Below is the links to the auction.. I just didn't have time to wait and didnt know if anyone on here would be interested. The video quality can be seen on YouTube, just Google some videos and you can get a feel for the recording capabilities.

URL:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281412446528&alt=web
Alt URL:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Google-Glass-Edition-2-0-Mint-Condition-/281412446528

Well, i'm sincerely interested, and would prefer to deal here vs evil bay.... any chance we could work things out?

hit me up on email if possible. (trevorlovesnikon (AT) g m a i l.com)

thanks

Hopefully you are aware that native resolution of the Google Glass display is only 640x360 pixels. Not good enough for mirroring a phone display and even more worse for flying FPV with OSD displayed.

Regards, Gerd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic