Goofy Camera acting weird

Reaction score
Hello...first time drone owner and first time here. Here's the scoop...bought a DJI Phantom 2 vision plus from a store that sells returns, amazon overstock stuff, etc....the drone was in the box new(I think)....looks new to me and was in packages. Anyway....I read the manual, instructions all of that....when I turn it on the camera goes goofy....like a slow motion funky chicken. I looked at a youtube video and tried a few things but nothing works. Anyone have this happen to them? Should I take the drone back(paid 400 dollars for it)? I would love to keep it if I can get it running right. Any help would really be appreciated. I might also add that I have flown helicopters for about 5 years so I have some experience with RC.

Hello...first time drone owner and first time here. Here's the scoop...bought a DJI Phantom 2 vision plus from a store that sells returns, amazon overstock stuff, etc....the drone was in the box new(I think)....looks new to me and was in packages. Anyway....I read the manual, instructions all of that....when I turn it on the camera goes goofy....like a slow motion funky chicken. I looked at a youtube video and tried a few things but nothing works. Anyone have this happen to them? Should I take the drone back(paid 400 dollars for it)? I would love to keep it if I can get it running right. Any help would really be appreciated. I might also add that I have flown helicopters for about 5 years so I have some experience with RC.

For thing you posted in the wrong thread this is phantom 2 non-vision the P2 vision + is at the very top of the listings. I will say this of you are unable to get an answer to your problem or cannot get it work correctly return it for either a replacement or your money back. If you live here in the states check these units out.

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ v2.0 Quadcopter CP.PT.000084 B&H Photo

DJI Phantom 3 Standard with 2.7K Camera and 3-Axis CP.PT.000168

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl