Goodlucksell gimbal. settings?

Reaction score
Hello,
i have bought a goodlucksell gimbal and fitted it to my phantom, it works fine but has a little gitter when the gimbal points straight down when you adjust the 7th channel (x1) on the back of the stock transmitter, also i can only face the camera (gimbal) straight down or ahead, no variable ajustment in between. i wondered if it is a settings issue in the Naza software? any help will be appreciated.

In the assistant software under advance you can alter range of pitch there.

EMCSQUAR said:
In the assistant software under advance you can alter range of pitch there.[/quote

thanks for your help but its not the range that is the problem, im only getting stop points A and B on the gimbal but nothing in between, should i get the full range of angles between these points by using the X1 control on the back of the transmitter?

Under BASIC try calibrating X1 (Basic > RC > follow instructions for X1)

yes you need to use the x1. The x1 is a potentiometer or a scaling can you say, between 0-100% (approx) in between your a and b point.
With that said, you cant really test nor figure out anything unless you are using the X1 while you do so.
Again with that said. You can use x1 and get any position in any way you want, even turn around how you want the x1 to turn compared to the cameras turning. You need to work with both the PID controller thing for the martinexboard and the naza, play around and make it work.

My gimbal was having the same problem, thank God I found this post ( was about to buy another one ) :D
THANKS!

EMCSQUAR said:
Under BASIC try calibrating X1 (Basic > RC > follow instructions for X1)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1