Goodluckbuy S OSd HELP!

Reaction score
I have the Goodluckbuy S Osd and have it mostly hooked up to the F450. After watching some YouTube videos in Chinese ,I have the GPS,led,voltage and video working. Anyone have info on what the other connections are? What other connections do I need? The horizon gauge dose not move when I tilt the quad . But everything else looks good so far. Seems like I need more connections.

Wayne

Did you hook up F1/F2 to the Naza module? Also, according to comments:
"Dont forget to get your gimbal channel f1 f2 activated in naza assistant so all features works fine you may need also to change values in gimbal pitch and .... So the horizon line in the display calibrated"

I have my Walkera gimbal connected to the bottom pin of F2 on the Naza for tilt.
On the Osd board f1 and f2 have 3 pins each ,the diagram doesn't show if all 3 pins are used ,only shows a black line for f1 and f2

Most likely only the signal pin needs to be hooked up. However, it probably won't hurt to hook up all 3. (The other two are 5.5V power and ground.)
For F2, perhaps you need a splitter.

I hooked up the F1 wires from the Naza to the S-OSD ,that controls the artificial horizon side to side
Next I did the same with F2 ,that controls The ascending and descending part of the horizon .i use the bottom pin of F2 for the gimbal tilt,I spliced into the bottom wire of F2 and attached it to the gimbal tilt pin . The tilt works but the horizon moves up or down also. Not a big issue.

The two connections where the GPS and LEd plug into are very loose, any movement on the GPS plug and the OSD reboots.
I'll need some hot glue or something to secure the connections before a test flight.
I ordered a FDTI usb connector ,for updates . I should be able to change from metric to imperial ,move and change things on the screen and calibrate the voltage,it's a little off.
The best part so far ,it's in english :mrgreen:

I hooked up the F1 wires from the Naza to the S-OSD ,that controls the artificial horizon side to side
Next I did the same with F2 ,that controls The ascending and descending part of the horizon .i use the bottom pin of F2 for the gimbal tilt,I spliced into the bottom wire of F2 and attached it to the gimbal tilt pin . The tilt works but the horizon moves up or down also. Not a big issue.

The two connections where the GPS and LEd plug into are very loose, any movement on the GPS plug and the OSD reboots.
I'll need some hot glue or something to secure the connections before a test flight.
I ordered a FDTI usb connector ,for updates . I should be able to change from metric to imperial ,move and change things on the screen and calibrate the voltage,it's a little off.
The best part so far ,it's in english :mrgreen:

I know this thread is old but hope I can find some help. I have my s osd hooked up successfully but problem is my horizon line turns to numbers when the quad is tilted pass a certain point. Very strange. I have changed the firmware on the osd as well so not sure if that is causing the number glitch???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1