Good windsurfers?

You can find a few here.

Reactions: t2adze
All should perform the same. This one is nice too since it can be folded when not in use.

I have the skyreat copper ones, prices vary dramatically even for the same design but they're all the same so find the cheapest, I found mine on amazon for £4.99, best bang for buck mod you can buy, nearly tripled my distance

Last edited:
I have the skyreat copper ones, prices vary dramatically even for the same design but they're all the same so find the cheapest, I found mine on amazon for £4.99, bang for buck mod you can buy, nearly tripled my distance
You can share a link plz? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought an identical one on eBay for around $4.US inc shipping from China.
It's a battle between cost and patience. Everyone loses :)

Reactions: Trinimon and t2adze
Personally I prefer the non fordable and I never removed it from the antennas. It goes in the RC to the back pack and I feel it protect the antennas.

Reactions: Donallen
Can't seem to share the url but on amazon UK they're listed as 'mudder twin pack copper parabolic antenna', I also have the skyreat silver folding version
Silver or copper, they work the same. The copper just looks cooler. I prefer the folding version too, it stores easy and when installed it keeps the antenna's parallel, which helps communications efficiency.

Reactions: Numone
For some reason I can get 1000ft further with the copper ones
That's interesting. If they are physically identical they should work the same, aluminum or copper. Both of mine do. Some manufactures position the dish too close to the antenna, this is less efficient.

Last edited:
The copper ones are the 2 separate ones, the Ali are the folding clamshell type, certainly for me the copper works better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20