Good video app for 2.7k to work on my iPad mini 2

Reaction score
As stated I have a iPad mini 2, I have an apple card reader that I use to transfer the 2.7k video straight from my card to my iPad, the videos don't play just in the gallery, but they will play with iMovie, problem is that unless you "finish" the video, you won't be able to watch it full screen before editing.

So basically I'm asking you guys what you use, i know for a fact there are video play/edit apps out there for ISO, that will let me watch/play and edit my 2.7k videos on my iPad mini 2.

I'm just looking for some good or well known working apps I can try out that will work rather than having to download 20 different video apps and keep trying over and over again when I'm sure SOMEONE on here knows something that works lol.

I'm looking for a free app, but if I gotta pay 5-10$ for the app, I'll be fine with it as long as it's worthy of the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to doubt the iPad has enough "power" to edit this kind of videos..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PhantomPilots mobile app

No your incorrect, it can play it, the processor is what is the main determining factor and since the iPhone 6 Plus can play 2.7 and 4K then the iPad mini 2 will be able to as well because they share the same processor, also the iPad Air will play 2.7 and 4k as well, and the air as well has the same processor. I believe it's an "a5 processor" Like I said I can already watch my 2.7k video in iMovie app, but I can't watch it full screen until the video is "finished" or completed which is a pain in the *** if you just wanna review it in full screen. I have heard of apps that will work. But can't remember the names of these apps.

This is why I'm asking on this forum to see if anybody knows a good app for playing 2.7k full screen and possibly that will even edit it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20