good test flight

Reaction score
So the drone was delivered today and I set it all up, activated it, updated it etc and took about a 20 min test flight. This thing flys great. I would have loved to fly more but its too **** hot in Phoenix, 111 to stay out that long. I like the case it came in but feel I need more room. The next thing I will do i grab a better case for it...probably backpack style

So the drone was delivered today and I set it all up, activated it, updated it etc and took about a 20 min test flight. This thing flys great. I would have loved to fly more but its too **** hot in Phoenix, 111 to stay out that long. I like the case it came in but feel I need more room. The next thing I will do i grab a better case for it...probably backpack style

Yep, they do fly great. You'll find information on just about anything 'Phantom ' on msinger's site : PhantomHelp.com. Just be sure to check the selection for the Phantom you have at the top.

Go ahead and get a notepad ready. If you're anything like me, the 'want-list' will be a long one. [emoji3].

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers