Good system

I think it depends on the person, how much time you have, how dedicated you are and....how crazy you want to get.

I don't know much about your considered choice. I recently bought it's big brother, THIS kit: http://www.dslrpros.com/brands/sundance-aerial-kit.html

I had never flown before, well, other than paper airplanes and my treasured water powered Red Rocket. I loved that little guy, but I had a true flyaway in a farmers field. I searched all summer, but I never found her. I even offered a reward to my 5 siblings...nothing but sadness. I told my younger brother that it actually went to the moon, but I couldn't get it back because I ran out of water. I was broken hearted, my parents were out about $2 and...I learned to plan before acting....that was a little over 50 years ago. :)

I have logged a total of 22 flights so far, no crashes. A pilot friend advised me to take "baby steps" and I have. So far that advise has paid off. I find this thing easy to fly, but it takes practice, thought and focus. By the way, I suffered a stroke during heart surgery, so I fly with only one good hand---thank goodness for Futaba and the way DSLRPros set it up.

My experience with DSLRPos has been stellar. The crew at DSLRPros have helped me every step of the way. I have found them to be VERY costumer oriented and knowledgeable. They seem to truly want to help you. For me, buying from them was worth the extra money. I am very pleased that I bought from them.

For some of us new guys, the learning curve is steep and some of what you need to learn about your craft can be darn confusing....it has been for me and much of it still is. Fortunately, there are a good many folks with years of experience that are willing to jump in and help you out.

Some folks will recommend that if you have never flown before, buy a little guy first, because it will help you learn to fly. For fathers Day, by bride gave me a Blade Nano QX. It was about $80 and it's a kick to screw around with. It might have helped me a bit, but most of the help was learning to crash.....LOL At least these things can take a beating! Oh, they're more fun outside, but watch out for the wind....these guys will climb very quickly. LOL

Good luck and fly safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers