Good source for new propellers on P3A?

Reaction score
I was thinking of titling this post as: "What stupid thing have YOU done with your drone today?".

I thought I could land on top of a stump, but, right before touch-down, a little gust of wind and I clipped the side and broke all 4 props! (What an idiot). Hopefully that's all I did.

I'm about to install my spare set and want to buy a replacement set. Where do you folks buy em? I found what appears to be a genuine DJI set (2 silver and 2 black) on ebay for $13.80 and free shipping. Is that a good deal?

Thanks,

Jay

You can buy OEM DJI P3 props here.

Reactions: jpilk99
I was thinking of titling this post as: "What stupid thing have YOU done with your drone today?".

I thought I could land on top of a stump, but, right before touch-down, a little gust of wind and I clipped the side and broke all 4 props! (What an idiot). Hopefully that's all I did.

I'm about to install my spare set and want to buy a replacement set. Where do you folks buy em? I found what appears to be a genuine DJI set (2 silver and 2 black) on ebay for $13.80 and free shipping. Is that a good deal?

Thanks,

Jay
Actually I am thinking I paid a little less at Best Buy. They usually have P3 props in stock, I know and I was initially surprised how cheap the genuine DJI props were at Best Buy.

Reactions: jpilk99

Thanks,

Jay

A little late to the party however I buy from Amazon.

bought 4 pairs when I got my drone. I went for the carbon ones purely because the sound better(someone might be able to debunk this for me[emoji106]).

They look the part too[emoji106]

Amazon:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0164KHI8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_51cvyb7XR1ZBA

Been thinking about snagging some of those carbon ones. How exactly do the change the sound, haha what does it sound like vs the swarm of bees?

Casey,

I'm not sure you can tell the difference...

Here's two videos, one of each. They sound pretty much the same imo.

Plastic:

Carbon Composite:

Additionally, the carbon props are only 1 gram(set of 4) lighter than the plastic ones.

I guess the benefits come from the strength of the carbon ones. Less likely to deform under stress giving you more consistent lift.

Niall

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Casey Cassity

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4