Good screen recorder for iOS?

On iOS Litchi is the best option. Never liked having Shou (he old option), running in the background anyways... the Go app uses a lot of processing power.

Reactions: longdog
Where does iOS save the recordings?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It is saved directly to your video on ipad or iphone (internal memory) whichever you are using.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow that's awesomeness!! I think that may have just tipped me over the edge to buy litchi.
I liked the FPV option, the log upload to healthy drones, the advanced photo stuff was neat took; but all of the features I as finding it hard to justify the spend. I've been close a lot. I did buy the FPV camera app for the VR goggle use and find it soso. Was not satisfied with the $17 bucks I spent with that and made me even more hesitant to spend $22 on lichi.

Since I was thinking of spending a few bucks on screen recorder; finding out its on litchi may be the final value add. I know people rave about it. Guess I'll join the club.

Cool! Lots of good stuff on there I'll check out later. I won't jail break. Too much risk for not enough upside for me personally.

Guys, you got to give msinger some credit every once in a while.
He actually gave me a like.:eek:

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help
@longdog Look for screen recorders.
Don't know what Jailbreak is, but I bet it does more than a screen recorder.

Rod[/QUOTE
Guys, you got to give msinger some credit every once in a while.
He actually gave me a like.:eek:

DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help
@longdog Look for screen recorders.
Don't know what Jailbreak is, but I bet it does more than a screen recorder.

Rod

Cool! Lots of good stuff on there I'll check out later. I won't jail break. Too much risk for not enough upside for me personally.

There is zero risk and all upside! But each to their own.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

There is zero risk and all upside! But each to their own.

Aye, I respectfully disagree. If you jailbreak and don't protect yourself with a good VPN, your opening your life up to a whole world of potential problems from the dark web. All I have to say is, be careful. It's not what you will find, it's who and what will find you.

Reactions: Easy-V
Aye, I respectfully disagree. If you jailbreak and don't protect yourself with a good VPN, your opening your life up to a whole world of potential problems from the dark web. All I have to say is, be careful. It's not what you will find, it's who and what will find you.
And not being covered under warranty

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

You guys don't have any clue what your talking about. I've jail broke every phone and iDevice I've ever had. Since the first iPhone.

There is no "dark web"...

You don't void your warranty... You just undo it before you trade it in, or sell it. Nothing physical is done to the device that can't be undone.

There's no record of any device being attacked by Jailbreaking. It's what the apple people tell you.

I've never not had one that's stock. 99% of the innovation Apple has had from Copy and paste to notifications were all jailbreak tweaks long before part of the iOS.

You guys don't have any clue what your talking about. I've jail broke every phone and iDevice I've ever had. Since the first iPhone.

There is no "dark web"...

You don't void your warranty... You just undo it before you trade it in, or sell it. Nothing physical is done to the device that can't be undone.

There's no record of any device being attacked by Jailbreaking. It's what the apple people tell you.

I've never not had one that's stock. 99% of the innovation Apple has had from Copy and paste to notifications were all jailbreak tweaks long before part of the iOS.

Dark week/deep web most definitely does exist.
Dark web - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well guess what Longdog, no one cares what you have on your phone. Unless your a Russian Spy.

I've been part of the Jailbreaking community forever. It liberates your iOS. Try it and you will see. It's 100% safe, and I've never met anyone that's been hacked, or had anything "dark" happen.

Apples foundation is and always has been safer than PC or Android. It's not open sourced based like most other operating systems. Even Jailbreakers can't see the nuts and bolts of the iOS. What they do is find exploits or errors in the root system. They use the error to inject 3rd party app called Cydia. All Jailbreaking does in essence is allow you to use Cydia to modify or add to the iOS in addition to App Store.

I can screen record! Oh and I can initialize screen recording by double tapping on my clock on the status bar. Easy.

Well guess what Longdog, no one cares what you have on your phone. Unless your a Russian Spy.

I've been part of the Jailbreaking community forever. It liberates your iOS. Try it and you will see. It's 100% safe, and I've never met anyone that's been hacked, or had anything "dark" happen.

Apples foundation is and always has been safer than PC or Android. It's not open sourced based like most other operating systems. Even Jailbreakers can't see the nuts and bolts of the iOS. What they do is find exploits or errors in the root system. They use the error to inject 3rd party app called Cydia. All Jailbreaking does in essence is allow you to use Cydia to modify or add to the iOS in addition to App Store.

I can screen record! Oh and I can initialize screen recording by double tapping on my clock on the status bar. Easy.

I tried to let this go; but I felt it was technologically irresponsible to allow this post to be the last post in this thread.

We have two topics we've opened up that I would like to close the loop on.

1) the dark web - I am not arguing with you whether or not it exists, because it does. As you may or not know, it's an information source and a virtual space to communicate by sending and pulling data. Whether it's for illegal Bitcoin exchange for human trafficking or drugs, passwords and emails for every .gov email hacked out of the Ashley Madison database, or free piloted movies. The point is, there is stuff there; a lot of it, both good and bad. Apple does a nice job at shielding users from this. With Windows/Linux/android you have the ability to install applications that allow you to access the dark web. It gives you the gateway to opening the door to the dark web; for better or for worse. Just be certain that when you do open that door; you protect yourself by staying behind a proxy/VPN. If you don't, your effectively walking out of your safe cozy house right into the unregulated Wild West of the Internet - and you left your door wide open. It does not matter if you are a person of interest or not, but the fact is if you have a bank account, social security number, or any private data entered or stored on that device or on your network, or on another machine within that network - it is all exposed for the taking. Any hack of your personal data is important, you don't have to be a Russian spy for it to be a big problem for you or for someone to potentially hack you. Some hackers hack for fun, some for money, some for malicious intent, others just because they can. There is no better place to hack and conduct illegal activities than the dark web because it is so unregulated (so they say). I've heard the dark web was created by the government for a secret web, but allow illegal activity over it; but have the ability to monitor it, yet maintain the illusion that it is all "dark".

Leads to point:
2) jail brake your iPhone. Reasons to do this - run applications Apple has not deemed safe. Have the ability to run applications that access illegal content (likely stored on the dark web because it would be big big trouble to get caught with this data), and it's much easier to track and find in the lit-web.
Don't get me wrong, jail breaking your iPhone is pretty cool, and is a good fit for some people. But not for me. I'm no Russian spy, but I definitely have things I don't want hacked and so I will protect my information as well as I can. I discussed in deep length with a close friend of mine whose tech skills I won't go into; but his phone is jailbroke. He let me test it out and showed me some cool things. The only thing I liked was this app that let him stream any movie or any show ever made on demand. Even movies in the theater. Wow, this was awesome! And what I would imagine, HIGHLY illegal. And not worth the risk for me. Weighing the +|- of this, the risks drastically outweighs the benefits. I'm going to protect my data, not commit a felony, and use my iPhone as intended - and no way am I risking my personal information, financial data, family safety, and potential criminal charges to do free screen recording. It's just not worth it to me; again it may be for some, and you included. If I wanted to do all this I'd buy a droid; I bought apple for a reason. I'm going to use it as intended.

To close, I feel it is irresponsible to advise people to jailbreak their iPhones without warning of the risks. Please don't flood the Internet with more uncredited and incorrect information.

Reactions: Easy-V and RodPad
Yeah, I guess a made this statement somewhere else,
"after doing some research on jailbreak, from this thread, I thought if I was going to mess around with Jailbreak, I would not do it on any in use devices (that would have my personal info on it)"
Now with latest apple threat,
Government Hackers Caught Using Unprecedented iPhone Spy Tool
Jailbreak is the key to hack apples security, take over your device without you knowing. :eek:

Thanks for your summary,
hotdog:D

Rod

I do not have a computer. Can I install any apps that allow me to record my iPhone screen? Just stumbled upon this article Best Screen Recorders For iOS Devices | IPhonebyte.com and it says I could install software like AirShou and Vydio. But none of them works for me. Do they really not work or Did I do something wrong while installing them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31