Good God! How stupid can one kid be....

It looked a bit like the idiot managed to pull all four props into a vertical plane. Could that fact have caused the flyaway, I wonder, since the P3 was temporarily in a plane at right angles to what it is programmed to be?

What flyaway?

If you mean insufficient [air]space to fly, away, to achieve re-stabilization?, yes.

The on-board sensors work in 3 dimensions. It performed it's 'program' just fine.

Reactions: louforgiveno
I think his next video will be him chasing his neighbor baby, children and pets. DJI should unregister this idiot's bird.

Reactions: isopro
Let me guess...he will later come to the forum and say his Phantom 3 fell out of the sky randomly and it wasn't pilot error. :D

I feel incredibly fortunate my P3P was 90 feet in the air when it went nuts and not 5. They would've thought I did this. o_O

Let me guess...he will later come to the forum and say his Phantom 3 fell out of the sky randomly and it wasn't pilot error. :D
How could it have been pilot error? The ******* put the controller on the ground and walked away from it leaving it unattended with no "pilot". o_O This is probably the first stupid thing he did with a running Phantom in the air.
The second stupid thing was at 0:25 when he pushes the landing gear away from him pointing all 4 props at his face! He flinches when the thing comes at him a bit. Yet I think he did it twice! And continues on tormenting the poor thing. Or was it "testing it's stability"....

Reactions: claws
How could it have been pilot error? The ******* put the controller on the ground and walked away from it leaving it unattended with no "pilot". o_O This is probably the first stupid thing he did with a running Phantom in the air.
The second stupid thing was at 0:25 when he pushes the landing gear away from him pointing all 4 props at his face! He flinches when the thing comes at him a bit. Yet I think he did it twice! And continues on tormenting the poor thing. Or was it "testing it's stability"....

I was joking. haha. The guy is an idiot!

Reactions: Claydoc911
Yeah I see that a lot in videos. People trying to make a point set their tx down. I have seen them land, put the tx in the car and then lean over the LIVE quad. That's just dumb. I will admit that this stupidity will keep the skies more free.

If you poke a rattler hard enough, you're gonna get stung. He's lucky it went towards the wall instead of giving him a haircut...

I wonder will he do the drop test he keeps going on about in the comments of his video.
That can be his next video and we could all help him make it go viral, I suggest trying it from the top of a building with the power off...

Really D1, I'm glad there was no blood, mostly for my sake.
Of course I don't want to see anyone hurt or maimed but once you see it you can't erase it.

Well+next+time+you+call+what+someone+else+says+quot++_4c98d31e83e06456db24bf282b5ab1ae.jpg

He's young. HIs brain is still developing.

I'm waiting for the flying cars to come out. Unfortunately or fortunately half or more of the population will have to go first.

2 things... I wonder if it was dad's? If it was I think his punishment mite end up being bricked into the house for a few weeks.

He's just a kid......you guys are mean.

For the love of God please stop "Testing" your Phantoms before someone gets killed.
I mean really do I even need to say "wait for it...".
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why is everyone here so brutally judgemental? Im all for safe use etc.. Dont get me wrong.. But everyone is just relentless in their name calling and bullying. How many of you actually sent the kid a PM and explained the dangers? No it would be too much effort..Better just bully him from here. When I was his age I was doing far dumber things. Give it a rest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31