Good Flight's

Reaction score
Just wanted to say I had a great flight today. Ran two missions and everything went great. I am posting this because it seems all I read on here is problems. I had both my batteries charged, calibrated before each flight, checked the wind, and made sure it was warm enough and BAM! Good flights. Guys I understand these things have issues and mine will to but just wanted to say the phantom 3 is a good product and if you take your time and do all the necessary things good flights is what will usually happen! So keep at it and let's see a few good posts on here.
263142a9eda48ad7a3af9c609cbfdfd0.jpg
82ca81a0329c3093aa09aae48e9c1dc0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Agree 100% I love my P3A, by far the most expensive toy I've ever owned but also so far the most enjoyable.

Apologies for the low quality images, they're screencaps from the videos saved on my phone while flying, still processing the videos on my PC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-21-21-10-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-21-21-10-30.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_2016-02-21-21-12-33.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-21-21-12-33.png
    3 MB · Views: 316
Great shots. I had great flights today as well. Always nice to hear!

Just wanted to say I had a great flight today. Ran two missions and everything went great. I am posting this because it seems all I read on here is problems. I had both my batteries charged, calibrated before each flight, checked the wind, and made sure it was warm enough and BAM! Good flights. Guys I understand these things have issues and mine will to but just wanted to say the phantom 3 is a good product and if you take your time and do all the necessary things good flights is what will usually happen! So keep at it and let's see a few good posts on here.

Skincreek1, luckily most of the flights are without any problems. Even with a proper pre-flight procedure accidents may still happen.
We can all learn from them. Especially if someone made a mistake (like RTH under a tree).
And we can also ask our forum colleagues for help.
But you are right we should probably also share more good posts here. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub