Good entry level FPV Goggles. Can I use Virtual reality googles that seem to be all the rage ?

Reaction score
I would like to explore flying FPV. There are plenty of goggles out there for sale. They all seem to be over £100, but I can buy a set of Virtual reality goggles for a little over £20. Are they're capabilities interchangeable. Could I use a set of Virtual reality goggles as FPV goggles ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes, they're cheap and they work pretty well. You slide your iPhone into them. It's a very good view. Not HD because the iPhone screen is split, but the resolution is completely usable. It's an interesting experience, and it will only cost you $10-$20 to try it. I'm not sure if DJI GO supports the split screen VR mode, but Litchi does. It's pretty cool. I was flying it around my yard in VR mode yesterday, weaving around the trees.

For example
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Vr+goggles

Reactions: blomdido
I think you could be interested in article about VR in agriculture.
Recommend you take a look at this post - Catch on how to create VR content in the most effective way in Cleveroad blog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.