Good Deal?

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a Phantom and I found one that is local and I am new to drones and I don't know if this is a good deal or not. I found one on ebay that is cheaper but didn't have some of the features the local one has. Here is the info I have got from the local one. He is asking for $450. Upgraded dji Phantom v 1.1.1. Upgraded anti gravity motors, flies extremely well, great lift with these motors. Also included Tarot T2d 2 axis gimbal for a goPro camera for smooth video footage. This quad has been flown very little comes with all original accessories and original box.
The only thing is I have the ion air pro and I don't know if it is possible for me to put it on the gimbal or not.
Any info back would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the party ECXTD,
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. You can get a brand new P1 at B&H Photo for 350, as of yesterday.
The upgraded motors, the gimbal and the fact it's right there make it sound like a good deal.

I don't know about your camera, but if you post in the P1 forum, with a descriptive title and good info within the post, I bet you get some good replies. I bypassed your thread a number of times because of the title. I was surprised to find great info within your post.

Enjoy the show

Welcome to the party ECXTD,
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. You can get a brand new P1 at B&H Photo for 350, as of yesterday.
The upgraded motors, the gimbal and the fact it's right there make it sound like a good deal.

I don't know about your camera, but if you post in the P1 forum, with a descriptive title and good info within the post, I bet you get some good replies. I bypassed your thread a number of times because of the title. I was surprised to find great info within your post.

Enjoy the show
Thanks for the feed back. I have found the P1 for 350 but as you said with the upgraded motors and gimbal I thought it was a good deal but not sure. I have the ion air pro so I have been thinking on how I would mount it on the gimbal. If it wasn't for having the ion instead of the gopro I would have got it by now. I am new to this forum so I don't know if I posted it in the right place or not.

You're welcome and NOPE, I would suggest posting in the P1 forum.
FYI: The FC40 is justabout the same bird as the P1. We have 5.8 ghz control, you's have 2.4.

It may take a bit to catch on, just ask if you need help.

This is a great way to search within the forum:
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

There's also a link in my signature which has some helpful pages.

Later

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj