Good day with the Phantom

Reaction score
At least I think so. Had a big car show in our town today. The sponsoring club asked me to shoot the event. I did two flights with no problems. Will have to see how it came out as soon as I get it all downloaded. I also shot a bunch of stills with my DSLR, so I've got a lot of work to do. With post when I put it all together.

I'm aware there can be issues. Since the majority of my shooting was with my still camera on the ground I will probably use that and keep the UAV stuff for my own use. I'm seriously considering getting 333 exemption since I have a Recreational Pilots license. Just trying to figure out the best route to do it. I got a price from Gowdy Brothers for assistance. Pretty steep cost to recoup with part-time gigs.

I'm aware there can be issues. Since the majority of my shooting was with my still camera on the ground I will probably use that and keep the UAV stuff for my own use. I'm seriously considering getting 333 exemption since I have a Recreational Pilots license. Just trying to figure out the best route to do it. I got a price from Gowdy Brothers for assistance. Pretty steep cost to recoup with part-time gigs.
Check out uavcoach.com the guy's name is Alan. They help with 333 exemptions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie