Good Day eh! (Edmonton Alberta Canada)

Reaction score
Never did do the introduction thing but I have been around for a bit lurking and reading - LOTS of reading.

I want to thank all of you for posting your expert advice for us newbies - I have been around model planes and cars for some time, and the jump to the drones seemed like a good step. The wife surprised me by buying me a P3 4K from Best Buy just after Christmas last year.

So far, flight time has been low - only a couple of hours (other commitments and too freaking cold here in Edmonton!), but I am feeling more comfortable every time I go out. A skin is on its way for my drone from Decal Girl, an extra set of pops is already in my box, along with an extra battery. Resolve is installed on the PC for video editing, and I am also looking at some of the Adobe software for video / photo editing (even thinking about approaching some of the real estate offices in the city to take photo / video for them for some extra cash).

Litchi has been bought for the iPad - have used it a couple of batteries. Jury is still out as to what I like more, the Go app or Litchi. I do like the idea of being able to plan missions to fly on line (don't think the Go app has that ability?)

Other than the above - I'm 56, husband to a great wife, 2 kids (one of each that are both grown up and on their own), 3 birds (2 cockatiels and a fiery shoulder conure), three cats and a dog. I have been labeled as a computer nerd (apparently not a bad thing anymore) though I think of myself more as a guru. I work as a customer service rep in the call center of a large communications company, taking care of telephone, internet connection, and IPTV issues (plus training newbies, being a "help desk" resource etc).

I am very much looking forward to getting more flight time under my belt and being able to contribute thoughts, ideas and answers to questions here is this forum.

Little bit longer that what I was planning - Thanks for reading!

Arnold

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I do like the idea of being able to plan missions to fly on line (don't think the Go app has that ability?)
You are correct.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl