Good Camera for Stills???

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I need a bit of help please. I have a job coming up and the stills coming out of the phantom 4 are pretty shitty, no other way to put it. I have been taking pics as a photographer for a long time. Does anyone know of a good camera that can be attached to a P3 (and remotely triggered of course). Any suggestion is a good one.

Thanks!!!

I need a bit of help please. I have a job coming up and the stills coming out of the phantom 4 are pretty shitty, no other way to put it. I have been taking pics as a photographer for a long time. Does anyone know of a good camera that can be attached to a P3 (and remotely triggered of course). Any suggestion is a good one.
If it was that easy everyone would have done it already.
A bigger camera needs a bigger gimbal and that means more weight and less flight time.
Integrating another camera so you have the view and camera control is another tricky issue.
You could spend up big to get an Inspire and X5 for a much more expensive drone with a better camera.
Although my P3 is never going to be a match for my Nikon D800 for picture quality, I shoot more with the Phantom because the SLR can't get to the places the Phantom does.
With care and good lighting, it's possible to get acceptable images from the Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4