Good battery brands & retailers in EU

Reaction score
In Finland where I'm from even buying the original DJI 2200mAh batteries isnt made too easy. We have retailers who gladly sell the Phantom to you, but do not sell the batteries and the ones who sell have been out of stock for a while. I ordered some stuff from HobbyKing and ran into Turnigy batteries. Low-low prices made me interested. Although shipping costs from even EU storage were huge (10€/13.6$ per 1kg and 1.5kg was around 40€/54$... so ordering in 1kg packages would be smartest).

There are a lot of brands with cheap batteries, Turnigy, Zippy, Rhino etc... Selling batteries with low low prices... When I start googling for an example about Turnigy batteries I find really really mixed reviews. Some say that they are great and keep on working, while others say almost the opposite. Ofcourse this could be just the sign of qulity issues with the manufacturer.

I havent heard about battery failures with DJI stock batteries (2200mAh) but have seen a video of multirotor falling out of the sky due to a battery failure (some random brand).

-Any good places to order DJI/or other batteries within EU?
-Your experiences with different branded batteries (any good suggestions)
-Are battery failures more common with cheaper brands or doe they just wear out faster (if those even wear out faster)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik