Good and Bad Dealers!

Reaction score
Well I figured I've been duked by my sales person. "yap yap yap" the vision is going to be the platform to go with. There will be several upgrades yap yap yap. Thanks UAV Direct. The service department was good but the sales guy just got me when I should of got the P2 not the PV2. I'm just really pissed over this right now. Nothing but a few firmware and nothing else. Of course the Old stock I got sold has a flaky controller and they wanted 75 bucks to work on it. DJI has my camera right now its just bricked after going flaky for a while and no crashes or mods to it, although UAV direct did finally tell me to send my broken controller in after 2 months of use and they would fix it once I asked about the warranty. Geez I'm just pissed right now. Any one have any other sales guys to avoid? I'm fixing to dump the overpriced now value sinking P2V and get a P2. that can be used and has features and upgrades.

Hummmmm, just ordered and received my P2 complete with GoPro and already to fly.
Nothing but a good experience with the purchase and 2 follow up phone calls.

in my experience....

the bad include:
dronefly
atlanta hobby
uavproducts
uavdirect
305drones
uav-outlet

the good include
B&H
1uas

I prefer 1uas due to the fact that they ship phantoms for free and they also offer cash back points.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31