Golf. 9 Holes. Non stop

I did 18 holes in 2009. But with a fixed wing aircraft.

Bit of a bumpy ride! Must been before gimbals! ;)
Must have scared all the golfers away, fearing a crash landing! :eek:
Speaking of which, a biplane did an emergency landing on the 4th fairway of the North course last year. Don't know why anyone would worry about a tiny drone, when full size planes are already dropping out of the sky!:cool:

Only because I edited out the repositioning of the P3P when moving from hole to hole. The original continuous video is no different, unless I am missing some distinction you are making.
Your video was made via FPV you make several adjustments of copter and camera tilt for each hole. If you applied speed to your video in post, you'd see the difference. The only inconsistency in my speed is due to wind direction. There are very few directional changes in my video so when I add speed the ride is still smooth. Even the banks. You're video is great for a golf course. Captures everything nicely. Tilting of camera over the greens etc. Nice stuff. But it isn't a 4 kilometer continuous run with smooth banks and the ability to add speed post production and still be smooth and consistent pace. Mine is more like a ride. While yours is more like a nice detailed presentation of a golf course. I've still not seen anything quite like mine.

Bit of a bumpy ride! Must been before gimbals! ;)
Must have scared all the golfers away, fearing a crash landing! :eek:
Speaking of which, a biplane did an emergency landing on the 4th fairway of the North course last year. Don't know why anyone would worry about a tiny drone, when full size planes are already dropping out of the sky!:cool:
And rock hard golf balls flying 200 mph for 300 yards over houses. FORE! But watch out for my plastic copter. Lol

Only because I edited out the repositioning of the P3P when moving from hole to hole. The original continuous video is no different, unless I am missing some distinction you are making.
I believe if I'm going to shoot flyovers of golf holes for a course. They need to be consistent. All look about the same. Same speed. Minimal corrections of direction. Same height. Same style. So they all flow nicely when pieced together. And they need to be quicker than normal speed. Like 2.5x. If I'm going to add speed I need it to be super smooth.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub