Golf. 9 Holes. Non stop

Nice. What model did you film this with?

I managed to fly 28 holes at Torrey Pines (18 on North and 10 on South) before it got too dark to fly! Three batteries, though!:cool:
This was before all the new flying modes, which will make these flyovers so much more exciting, when done from a moving golf cart with Follow Me! Golf and drone flying are a great combo!

This is a non stop flight over 9 Holes.

Has anyone done this or am I the first?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirkclod
I see some clips and some individual holes but I don't see any where someone shot the entire nine holes in one flight. Non stop. Continuous. Over 4.5 kilometers.
I did 3 sets of continuous 9 holes, using one battery for each, over a 45 minute period of time. See above. With the 1.2 to 2.8 mile range of the P3P, no problem. Easy peasy! :cool:

The P3P has banking waypoints?
These were all done manually, using FPV only, from the parking lot, before any of the new IOC flying modes were released. Two of the three sets of 9 both start and end at the clubhouse. The 3rd also starts there. Launch, fly 9, land, swap out battery and Micro SD card, relaunch, fly 9, land, swap out battery and Micro SD card, relaunch, fly 9 +1, land. The last 9 can't effectively be flown from the parking lot because of tall trees, and it got dark!:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: JonnyFsunday
These were all done manually, using FPV only, from the parking lot, before any of the new IOC flying modes were released. Two of the three sets of 9 both start and end at the clubhouse. The 3rd also starts there. Launch, fly 9, land, swap out battery and Micro SD card, relaunch, fly 9, land, swap out battery and Micro SD card, relaunch, fly 9 +1, land. The last 9 can't effectively be flown from the parking lot because of tall trees, and it got dark!:cool:
P3P is that the Phantom version 3 professional?

You're video is nice but very different than mine.
Only because I edited out the repositioning of the P3P when moving from hole to hole. The original continuous video is no different, unless I am missing some distinction you are making.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj