Gold ring on antenna board fell off while removing for mod; how do I know if these are ok?

I would sell the parts and get a phantom 3 pro used.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did just what you're thinking of doing. I jammed the female ufl onto the stem sticking out and glued it. I never was happy with my range. I eventually said **** it and bought a new controller, which was easy because the new controller was an upgrade anyway (see my sig). And then I promised myself next time I wouldn't **** it up. And I didn't.

Reactions: flpholt
That's exactly what I told them multiple times.
I don't know if someone was in a good mood or what, but they didn't charge me anything and they paid the return shipping fee. All I paid was shipping to them.
In fact, it was in a specific box for the controller only and had protective plastic on the entire face.
I suspect they just replaced it w/a new one from how it looked.
Kudos to them for stellar service in my case!

That's exactly what I told them multiple times.
I don't know if someone was in a good mood or what, but they didn't charge me anything and they paid the return shipping fee. All I paid was shipping to them.
In fact, it was in a specific box for the controller only and had protective plastic on the entire face.
I suspect they just replaced it w/a new one from how it looked.
Kudos to them for stellar service in my case!
Hmm I'll give this a try. In what condition did you return it to them? Did you try to put it all back together as best possible when you returned it?

Yes. I reassembled it and included a note of exactly what happened and how. I think I taped the gold ring inside of it as well.

wish you luck with dji great customer service

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers