Going to lose it! No image return home..

Reaction score
Please help! Every time I fly my P3S it loses camera signal after 10 minutes. I've cleared video off my sd card and I've cleaned out the cache, calibrated, redownloaded the DJI app. I am out of ideas. Please.... I need advice.
Thank you

Is this using an Android device? My Samsung tablet will often shut down at times once it gets hot, or other apps self-start and take over the resources.

I am using an Android but that's not the issue. The app status on but the frame week freeze and turn a grey shade, like it loses connection. Then, a little warning pops up and says "No Picture or Image Return home" . This will happen when I'm flying 10 ft in the air or 300 ft. It doesn't matter.

I am using an Android but that's not the issue. The app status on but the frame week freeze and turn a grey shade, like it loses connection. Then, a little warning pops up and says "No Picture or Image Return home" . This will happen when I'm flying 10 ft in the air or 300 ft. It doesn't matter.
It's Android. Try it without recording.

Reactions: Bfreebrandon

On my Samsung S6 phone, the image will turn magenta or green, sometimes gray and freeze if I can get it to connect to the drone which is also problematic. The Sam. tablet goes black often with a blue border and then it needs to be restarted as it stops responding to my screen touches.

Someone posted their log on the DJI forum off an Android and it had about 20 Java errors in it. Apple doesn't use much Java so they seem to run smoother, code wise. As GO grows, no doubt so will the need for a faster and more efficient processor.

Try disabling USB debugging on your Android
I use a Tab A with no probs

I appreciate your responses, but I think you have the wrong idea of the problem. It's not a device issue. The issue is signal loss, camera signal loss. It worked just fine for months. I put it on the shelf for a few weeks got it out to fly, now having this camera signal loss. Idk what to do....

What's sad is that there's so many forums with people having problems I mean what does that say for DJI not good at all.

I'm using a nexus7. I turned off WiFi, deleted all apps that have nothing to do with flying the drone and turned on USB debugging. Have you tried replacing the USB cable? Try another device to see if it continues. Good luck.

Reactions: Phill2
Try uninstalling the DJI Go App and then re-install back, test it after that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20