Going nuts with connection to Phantom failed

Reaction score
I don't know what happened but this morning the temps outside warmed up a tad bit so decided to go play. No matter what I have done I keep getting the same message " connection to phantom 2 vision failed. I have reinstalled the app on the Iphone. Have done all updates. Rest the wifi on the RC, tried to rebing. It shows connection on my phone and Ipad but unable to see connection, sat., not wifi ....you guys got any suggest...be on the net with no luck finding anything. BTW, the only thing I did last night was install that new update which did that auto.

Make sure your wifi extender is charged.... I know this sounds obvious but I have seen it happen. A couple people thought it charged wireless from the remote.....

Of course make sure to rebind using the app/scan tool. This will probably take care of your problem.

You said phone AND iPad.
Turn the wifi off on one of them.
There is a chance that both devices are trying to connect to the phantom's wifi.

Ended up resetting the repeater, then going to the binding mode, then to scan the tag on the box ( QR ) to reprogram it. That worked. I want to take the camera off but when I do when I go into the app, it won't connect for some reason. When I first got it I flew without the camera just to get the hang of using it. I could at least see that I was connected into 8 sat.

hey_moe said:
Ended up resetting the repeater, then going to the binding mode, then to scan the tag on the box ( QR ) to reprogram it. That worked. I want to take the camera off but when I do when I go into the app, it won't connect for some reason. When I first got it I flew without the camera just to get the hang of using it. I could at least see that I was connected into 8 sat.

Excellent to hear its working for you. Just dont crash and leave the camera and gimbal there. Its really not that difficult, learn to fly it in an open field and you will save yourself a ton of grief.

I am still learning, the guys in here have been a huge help. I know there are a lot of double post on the same subject but after surfing the net I found different answers. Had to keep looking till I found the right one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers