Going FPV with Gear?

Reaction score
Hey All

Just got interested in buying Samsung VR Gear and then using it for flying with my P3 Advanced. Total newbie in it so i wanna know what else do i need, besides the VR itself, to make this happen?

What should i consider, pros, cons, and etc.

P.S.
Is it possible to have both a Cellphone/tablet and FPV goggles connected at the same time? So i can watch on screen and another person with me watch in the goggles?

Thanks

Last edited:
If you are buying VR goggle, you need to buy an app that supports VR app such as Litchi for android, FPV Camera.....

If you are buying VR goggle, you need to buy an app that supports VR app such as Litchi for android, FPV Camera.....
Does DJI GO original app support any other goggles? That i won't have to switch to third party app?

you may be better adding the hdmi out board to your remote and choosing an alternative to the Samsung (or using the the hdmi out feature if available on your tablet.

you may be better adding the hdmi out board to your remote and choosing an alternative to the Samsung (or using the the hdmi out feature if available on your tablet.
I prefer this option but many don't as VR goggles cost $10 onwards ... :)

So i definately need the HDMI output board or there are ways around it?

I gave you the way around. Tablet with hdmi out.
I see. Thanks

Is it possible to have both a Cellphone/tablet and FPV goggles connected at the same time? So i can watch on screen and another person with me watch in the goggles?
In this case, will the tablet be able to show in goggles and on its screen at the same time?

I see. Thanks

In this case, will the tablet be able to show in goggles and on its screen at the same time?
With the hdmi remote board yes. Tablet I don't know. There are threads here where it has been discussed.

With the hdmi remote board yes. Tablet I don't know. There are threads here where it has been discussed.
So it means, to sum up

I need HDMI Board(99$)+VR goggles($99) + Litchi($?) to make this all happen
or
Tablet with HDMI output(300$) + vr goggles($99) + litchi($?)

Correct? :D

p.s. thanks foryour help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair