Going Flyin'

Reaction score
Between the earthquakes, fires and wind events this last week. It is great to wake up and find a 3 mph breeze and no prediction of bad weather for the foreseeable future. It will hit the 80's today so I'm going flying...

I hope you all can too. :D

GlowFET said:
Between the earthquakes, fires and wind events this last week. It is great to wake up and find a 3 mph breeze and no prediction of bad weather for the foreseeable future. It will hit the 80's today so I'm going flying...

Yup... that settles it. I'm on the wrong side of this continent... :( :( :(

-slinger

GlowFET said:

To my Southern California neighbor I ditto that!

You will probably find me in or around the Long Beach area this afternoon with my P2, perhaps over by the Queen Mary.

One word of caution, the life guards over at the Huntington Beach pier ran me out of the sand/shoreline area this past Sunday. Was getting some nice video of surfers (the few that were out in the cold water), was being very courteous and respectful not even crossing over the pier nor the sand with the few people out, said I needed a permit.

What area of LA are you located in?

Update:
I went thru three batteries and had a great time. Practicing point of interest circles and flybys. Also scaring the hell out of the neighbor's cat. :evil: I sure glad that I bought those extra batteries. :D I also found that even though the wind at the ground might be 5 mph, at 100 to 300 feet up it is totally different. Also my original battery might be getting soft. I wonder if there is a way I can recondition it. I had a battery conditioner for my radios that I serviced at work, but they used NMh. Something to research....

Looks to be a even nicer day today here in the Inland Empire. Going flyin again...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4