Goggles=fpv

Reaction score
sorry for the noob question but was wondering if any pair of virtual reality goggles would possibly work as fpv giggles. I'm not a tech guy so gave no clue on any if this but saw some VR goggles at fest buy ( various types and prices) that basically view what your phone views. So if Zi was seeing fpv on phone and inserted into these goggles, would essentially be the same. I know I wouldn't have certain functions that cone with the specially designed goggles but for a fraction of the cost, could something like this work?
Thanks in advance!
Mike

You can use any VR goggles with an HDMI input (assuming your controller has an HDMI output), or the FPV mode in Litchi kinda works with smartphone goggles. But the DJI goggles seem to be very good hardware for the price and it's not likely you could match it for much less, plus you'd be giving up all of the integration/head tracking/etc. of the DJI goggles. If your intention is FPV with a DJI product I think it's going to be difficult or impossible to match the functionality of the DJI goggles and beat the $449 price by much. They are just way ahead of everyone else (again) and have us just where they want us (again.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan