Goggles came in today.

Reaction score
My DJI goggles showed up today, (June 13 2017) finally. Had been waiting for them to finally be made, purchased and show up since 2005, believe it or not. I knew eventually that DJI would finally produce there own Goggles and I was right. So as soon as I got an email to reserve a pair I bought them. I found out real fast that you have to connect the two pieces before you can charge them up. So be sure you connect them and then plug in the charger. Good Luck Everyone.
You must activate the Goggles so be sure to charge them up first.

My DJI goggles showed up today, (June 13 2017) finally. Had been waiting for them to finally be made, purchased and show up since 2005, believe it or not. I knew eventually that DJI would finally produce there own Goggles and I was right. So as soon as I got an email to reserve a pair I bought them. I found out real fast that you have to connect the two pieces before you can charge them up. So be sure you connect them and then plug in the charger. Good Luck Everyone.
You must activate the Goggles so be sure to charge them up first.
I was able to just charge the headpiece with no issue.

I was able to just charge the headpiece with no issue.

You may want to charge up the base unit or where the lens's are held to be on the safe side. I tried using the DJI Assistant 2 to "Activate" the goggles but finally had to fire up the Mavic and just use it for activation. It was pretty cool working the side control panel to get through the menu, it took some figuring out but I finally got a handle on scrolling through the screens selecting on how to progress. It took a bit of doing but was finally able to get the Mavic name to show up as the activation vehicle instead of the Assistant. After that it did not take that long for the activation process to finally get completed, but just remember it does take a little time.

No Problem, unlike FatSharks and other Goggles, these have two slits or indentions on each side for the glasses ear pieces. So you should have no problem. I took it a step further and had some specially made with my eye doctor, who was able to have a small pair of glasses made for close up reading and they worked great and still do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj