Goggles and Dizziness

First Time FPV Pilot Dizziness Some say it could Happen Have you experienced this.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes one can get dizzy with goggles if they don't suit your eyes. It's like watching a 3D tv getting you a virtual 3D experience. I noticed all can't watch it for long.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've got a set of Fat Sharks that I have used with another drone I fly. They don't have HDMI capability so I can't use them with the P4.

I've never gotten dizzy, but I find them confining. Whenever I was flying close by, I wound up lifting the glasses in order to see the drone with my eyes. A lot of people fly with goggles, but it just isn't for me. I'm happy looking at the image on my 9.7 inch iPad Pro screen.

If you constantly apply yaw then yes that will make you dizzy when wearing goggles, you would be best to sit down when flying with goggles until your used to the feeling using them because your eyes trick your mind and your body will react, i have made people fall over wearing them just to prove this, i take passenger goggles along and watch peoples reactions when i climb high and slowly look down, they start to fall backwards or their legs start shaking, its a great experience, youll either like it or you wont. I always fly with mine ;)

Reactions: Per Timmermann

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31