Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Rob1962

I hear first time FPV pilots can get Dizzy from Goggles any one experience this.

2. alokbhargava

Yes one can get dizzy with goggles if they don't suit your eyes. It's like watching a 3D tv getting you a virtual 3D experience. I noticed all can't watch it for long.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

3. jwt873

I've got a set of Fat Sharks that I have used with another drone I fly. They don't have HDMI capability so I can't use them with the P4.

I've never gotten dizzy, but I find them confining. Whenever I was flying close by, I wound up lifting the glasses in order to see the drone with my eyes. A lot of people fly with goggles, but it just isn't for me. I'm happy looking at the image on my 9.7 inch iPad Pro screen.

4. Cobs

If you constantly apply yaw then yes that will make you dizzy when wearing goggles, you would be best to sit down when flying with goggles until your used to the feeling using them because your eyes trick your mind and your body will react, i have made people fall over wearing them just to prove this, i take passenger goggles along and watch peoples reactions when i climb high and slowly look down, they start to fall backwards or their legs start shaking, its a great experience, youll either like it or you wont. I always fly with mine ;)

Per Timmermann likes this.
  5. Rob1962

Forgot this post sorry for not saying Thank you sooner,Thank you for the Info.