Goggle Question

Reaction score
I have been looking at possibly getting some goggles for my P3P.

All the videos I have seen from FatShark (Dominator HD) or Headplay show scenes on the goggle display. Not any of the videos showed any information or displays resembling a HUD (Heads Up Display). In that I mean you don't seem to have any of the data available on my iPad Air displayed on in the goggle view when the phantom is in flight.

Is it me or is this information not available when you are "Under the hood"? I would at least like to have the important information such as altitude, speed and direction. Heck, I would even like to have the PIP (Picture in Picture) of the GPS Map.

Am I dreaming or is this kind of thing available and I just have not seen it.

Oh, any thought on FatShark vs Headgear would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I have been looking at possibly getting some goggles for my P3P.

All the videos I have seen from FatShark (Dominator HD) or Headplay show scenes on the goggle display. Not any of the videos showed any information or displays resembling a HUD (Heads Up Display). In that I mean you don't seem to have any of the data available on my iPad Air displayed on in the goggle view when the phantom is in flight.

Is it me or is this information not available when you are "Under the hood"? I would at least like to have the important information such as altitude, speed and direction. Heck, I would even like to have the PIP (Picture in Picture) of the GPS Map.

Am I dreaming or is this kind of thing available and I just have not seen it.

Oh, any thought on FatShark vs Headgear would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Anything through HDMI will show the alt, speed, battery, Rc/Hd signal, etc. Instead of the map, it has the diamond for homepoint.

Wow! Who could ask for anything more?

Thanks

One of my buddies has the fat sharks and one has the headplays for racing quads but I havent been able to try either on the phantom yet cuz im too lazy to drive over to B&H lol.
For racing quads, i prefer fat shark over headplay.
But for the phantom, I would have to assume the headplays would be better for photography and video cuz of how big the screen is.

I just wish I had a chance to try any kind of FPV Goggles before buying a set. I'm not even sure it won't make me motion sick. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik