GoFundMe to send me to exotic locations and film with my P3?

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a GoFundMe to send me to exotic locations and film with my P3? Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask right? :D

I've just realized after looking at all of the exotic pictures and videos people are posting from around the globe, that there is absolute nothing interesting to shoot nearby my home base location. I've got to get out of here and explore the world!

Reactions: Bigdz
Haha! The fact that you have a P3 tells me that you don't need a GoFundMe fundraiser.

I'll tell you what you should do though... Join the military! You'll get to go to a bunch of "exotic" places for free! Oh, and they will pay you a salary while they are at it :)

Your own location may be boring to you, because you see it every day. Somebody located in a different part of the world will think your location is exotic. Try looking at your locale as if you were a tourist and had never seen it before.

Reactions: Bigdz
Would anyone be interested in a GoFundMe to send me to exotic locations and film with my P3? Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask right? :D

I've just realized after looking at all of the exotic pictures and videos people are posting from around the globe, that there is absolute nothing interesting to shoot nearby my home base location. I've got to get out of here and explore the world!

what is it with these recent request for money?
tell you what, send me the money, I will film from my location and email you the file.
no passport needed, no jet lag, no customs to go through

Reactions: Steve Moore and vmp
what is it with these recent request for money?

Internet begging. Too lazy to stand on the corner with a cardboard sign.

Generally those that contribute to a crowd funding campaign get something in return. So what are you offering per pledge level? Hint: a video of you in "selfie mode" is not a valid roi.

Reactions: snerd
There should be a dumb post hall of fame on this forum. This one would definitely qualify.

1801_Premiere.jpg

Reactions: Steve Moore

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic