Goes left with H33d gimbal and Gopro camera fitted

Reaction score
Fitted my H33D gimbal and Gopro 3 camera. When I start up my P2 and take off, it takes it upon itself to fly left and backwards slightly. making it all but impossible for me to fly. Without the gimbal and gopro - it flies perfectly. I assume there is something to do with settings / balance ? Help please.

Fitted my H33D gimbal and Gopro 3 camera. When I start up my P2 and take off, it takes it upon itself to fly left and backwards slightly. making it all but impossible for me to fly. Without the gimbal and gopro - it flies perfectly. I assume there is something to do with settings / balance ? Help please.

Did you ever calibrate X1 control in both RC and P2 software? To calibrate X! in the P2 software the RC unit has to be turned on.

Did you ever calibrate X1 control in both RC and P2 software? To calibrate X! in the P2 software the RC unit has to be turned on.
All sorted. A recalibration seemed to do the trick. Now got an issue with my Black Pearl FPV unit not charging. Works when plugged into the main power - but not on battery. Been in touch with the supplier - hopefully get this sorted soon and I can get a fully functional set up on the go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj