Go4 on iPad Air 2 crashes

bow

Reaction score
I've taken my new p4p out a bunch of times and am learning that there is a lot to learn. I've had no problems running the go4 app or litchi on my iPhone 6. I got the extender for the controller so I could use my iPad. It runs litchi with no problems, however when I try to use the go4 app the app crashes instantly after opening. If it is disconnected from the controller it opens fine and I can get into all parts of the app. As soon as I plug it in crashes again. All firmware is up to date, have deleted the app and reinstalled, tried restarting the iPad, tried powering up and hooking it up in a variety of configurations. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Tried the ground control app today. Didn't fly with it yet but at least it loaded and connected

As soon as I plug it in crashes again. All firmware is up to date, have deleted the app and reinstalled, tried restarting the iPad, tried powering up and hooking it up in a variety of configurations. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Seems like you've done the right troubleshooting. Are you running the latest iOS on the iPad? I first started with an iPhone 6S but now usually run with an iPad mini 4. I just tried with an iPad Pro 7.9. Haven't had any of the problems you've described. Sure seems odd.

Yep iPad is up to date. Would love to get it going so I can leave my phone out of the equation. Plus the bigger screen is so nice

Has anyone else noticed a huge lag in the imagery that displays on the ipad mini 2? I get a green screen and lots of lag in displaying what the camera is seeing, compared to using my iphone 6s+ which has had like 0 lag.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj