Go to Microcenter!!!!

Tustin Ca just received another shipment. 20 x $29 hard packs and 10x $699 P3Ps in stock. Picked up a hard pack, so they are down to 19 in stock! For some reason the quantities online don't match

They are in Houston. 15 plus I was told when I called Microcenter. I went to Best Buy and had them match the price.
So, Best Buy can't price match them anymore, because it is not available online to prove it, but you could give a try.

If anyone picks me up an advanced or professional I'll buy it off them with a tip and pay for shipping

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

So, Best Buy can't price match them anymore, because it is not available online to prove it, but you could give a try.
I live in Houston and they matched it for me. The web sight said they had zero, I called microcenter and they said that they had 15 plus and they must have had the web sight corrected because it changed and I was able to get a price match.

Reactions: Raja777m
A seller on Ebay has the P3 Advanced for $599. DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter w/ 1080p Camera & 3-Axis Gimbal CP.PT.000160

Edit, the had 10 this evening, they are gone.

Yep I might have bought the last one.I didnt see this thread before or I would have tried Microcenter or Best Buy.On the plus side I didnt have to pay tax to the ebay seller.

I'm in houston,after seeing this thread I tried calling local Microcenter.What a pain in the ***.You cant call a local store,it goes to a main system,and when I asked them to look up and see if they had any backpacks left they didnt even show it in the system.He tried calling a local store,put me on hold,came back and said they wouldnt answer the phone.So no luck that way.

So drove the 40 minutes to store in Houston.Asked salesman if they had any.He tried looking it up in the system and he couldnt find it anywhere either.He said he would go look somewhere.in the meantime another salesman came up and asked me if I needed help and I asked him and he said someone came in Monday and bought the 12 they had left in stock so i thought I was SOL.But my other salesman came back with one so they got another shipment in,yay me.

Can anyone tell me,if something goes wrong with my phantom can I send it to DJI or does it matter who you bought it from?
thanks

Does anyone know if there are any Ads with this pricing? I just bought my P3P from bestbuy 2 days ago, and they will price match as long as I can bring in an ad in the next 12 days.

Here is the "in-store" Tustin CA Microcenter ad. Maybe this will work?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1463674151.633121.jpg

So annoying... Being from the UK I paid £700 for my P3A!!!!! Lucky Sod's over the pond getting pros for next to nothing!!!:)

Happy flights and safe landings!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So annoying... Being from the UK I paid £700 for my P3A!!!!! Lucky Sod's over the pond getting pros for next to nothing!!!:)

Happy flights and safe landings!

don't hate the player, hate the game! :D

if anyone wants more let me know, here in MN they got more today and MC is 15 minutes away from me and i will be happy to go get them for you.
i got 9 earlier this week and they had no problems me buying them all out.

AWESOME! They wouldn't accept a picture of the ad, but thanks to your post I was able to find the "see our local Ad" PDF on their website, which BestBuy accepted as a price match. Just got myself $300 back!

Link?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31