Go Professional limited edition storm

For a Phantom backpack, the hardshell wins hands down. If you're bringing other stuff like water, laptops, food, camping gear or whatever else you can imagine , sure bigger is better. Mind as well bring a suitcase while you're at it, lol. I personally carry everything I need to fly in my phantom backpack. Phantom, props, 4 extra props, 4 batteries total, controller, charger, neck strap, cables, and ipad. Not sure why you would want to carry anything else in a backpack for a drone.

How do you fit an iPad in the hardshell? I just bought one and can't find a spot for it.

How do you fit an iPad in the hardshell? I just bought one and can't find a spot for it.

You can only fit an iPad mini in DJI hard shell.
With the GPC - iPad Air 2 with no issue.

8d8a0f74443a217cbb7f9745e742947f.jpg

My iPad Air 2 fits perfect, tucked under the foam in the lid. It's nice and out of the way, just pop out the foam piece, put your ipad in, and PPP the foam piece back in. Lots of guys with the hardshell do this.

Reactions: wassy
I really like the gpc backpack limited edition. The standard has the straps to being front to back. A step I don't really need to take. Rather zip it up and go. Any opinions on the differences between standard and limited edition?

Besides the 5.11 rush backpack you get with the limited I believe there **** near the same. Maybe someone that has the standard can chime in

I really like the gpc backpack limited edition. The standard has the straps to being front to back. A step I don't really need to take. Rather zip it up and go. Any opinions on the differences between standard and limited edition?

I can't find any video reviews of the standard only the limited. Anyone know if the pockets and pouches are the same between the 2 versions?

Colour looks nice Chris thanks for sharing!

I am extremely pleased with my limited edition P3 GPC case even if some think it's expensive. You tend to get what you pay for in this world, and I certainly couldn't do any of the hiking, scrambling, mountaineering with the hardshell or any of those cheap and nasty Ebay jobs. The straps would snap just looking at the trailheads! :D and like Chris mentioned you can strap other items to the bag as it is extremely durable, it's military spec!

6 proper hikes so far and going strong, Additional to the phantom 3 and 3x batteries I usually carry a Nikon DSLR, 2 lenses, tripod, food, 3 litres of water, water purifier pump, hoodie or jacket. For overnighting you can strap a hammock or tent to the bottom and a sleep-bag on the top or vice-versa.
I did a 20KM hike in the rain with hard scrambles in places, the bag held up well.

Here's a picture from the other day in Jasper, got to the ridge and was far too windy to fly!
drone-hike-fail-insta.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31