Go Professional Case for Phantom 2 w Wide Legs

Reaction score
I ordered the Go Professional case and I'm impressed with the quality and form of it. Unfortunately I've switched to wider landing gear and this case no longer works. Anyone have a fix for this?

Are you guys shooting video with the normal landing gear?

I fly with the wide gear also but don't have a case yet. I went to that gear because it was also taller and keeps the gopro up off the ground.

I am thinking about getting a Pelican 1650 case with the pluck out foam. It looks like the best case with the taller/wider gear. The foam won't look as profeaaional as what you have but it will do the job and also have lots more room for other stuff.

I also have a P2 with the wide, tall landing gear. Been looking for a replacement case. Will check that one out. Did you confirm the dimensions of that case will fit the P2 with this gear?

DesertFlyer53 said:
I also have a P2 with the wide, tall landing gear. Been looking for a replacement case. Will check that one out. Did you confirm the dimensions of that case will fit the P2 with this gear?

Yes, I saw someone else here was using it. It is a good size case that will hold a lot. If you ever decide to use the case for something different you can buy a new foam set for it.

hrosee said:
DesertFlyer53 said:

Yes, I saw someone else here was using it. It is a good size case that will hold a lot. If you ever decide to use the case for something different you can buy a new foam set for it.

I just check the price for these on Amazon. Pricey! I wonder if there is a cheaper alternative...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31