Go Professional Case Foam Replacement P2+ case to P4

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Go Professional Case Sell replacement foams for the P4 that can fit in my old P2+ case? I hate seeing my P2+ case sitting in the closet. Love this case, took it all around the world and held up well.

I spoke to them yesterday. I didn't ask about replacement foams, but I do know they are working on a P4 backpack foam and they just announced a P4 case. They have excellent products. I can't wait to get my P4 backpack.

Love their product.

I forgot to mention I have the wheeled hard case. I'm also looking for a backpack also, but want to focus on the hard case and cost :(. I'm hoping they just can sell me the foam insert for a p4 to save me $250+ ish after shipping etc.

Does anyone know if Go Professional Case Sell replacement foams for the P4 that can fit in my old P2+ case? I hate seeing my P2+ case sitting in the closet. Love this case, took it all around the world and held up well.

I bent over an ordered the P4 foam for the original GPC P2 case. Non wheeled version. Will ship late March for $99 + 12 shipping. Size specs are identical. They also said the limited edition backpacks will be on their site by the end of next week. Get out the KY

BlueSkies

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bent over an ordered the P4 foam for the original GPC P2 case. Non wheeled version. Will ship late March for $99 + 12 shipping. Size specs are identical. They also said the limited edition backpacks will be on their site by the end of next week. Get out the KY

BlueSkies

Blue, so I just have to call them for the foam? It's not available via website?

Jeff

10-4. They will need proof of ownership. Pictures.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik