Go Pro Time Lapse and Music

Reaction score
So I’m trying to do a time-lapse with the Go Pro of me mountain biking and also flying the Phantom 1.1. I've set the Go Pro to 1 frame every 10 seconds. My ride took about 3 hours. It turned out to be around 8 Gigs of stills. I would like to upload it to Facebook eventually with music. The song I have in mind is about 3 minutes long. How do I match up the video with the music time? It seems like the combined stills last around 1 minute or so. I’m currently using Go Pro Studio. Plus… an 8 gig video, who’s going to wait for all that to download? Is there a way to make the file smaller so people can watch it even on their phone? I’m using the Hero 2.

Thank you.

Convert it to flash.
Post that to youtube.
Download that video.
You should now have a more usable smaller size video.

I'm not able to convert to flash. I even went over to cnet.com and downloaded Pazera from there. All I keep getting are errors. Are there any other ' safe ' sites you could recommend for me? I'm kinda new to this.

If you are using a Mac, download "Handbrake" and you can adjust the frame rate down to 24 fps to make the video clip a bit longer. You will be able to resize the file down to 1080 or 720 to make the overall file size smaller.
And finally, you will be able to save it to different formats that have better compression capabilities, which could result in an even smaller file size.

If you have a PC, I'm not sure if there is a Windows version of Handbrake.

Best of luck.

2-Balls

Thanks 2Balls, of course I have a PC. But thank you anyway. I'm doing a search on " Handbrake" for PC now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20