Go pro studio

Reaction score
Hi

I have problem with uploading videos in Go pro studio. When I upload video in studio he suddenly crashes.

I tried with 2.7K, 1080 and 720 but result is the same. How to upload movies in studio without crash? My phantom is 3 standard.

Thnx!

It won't let you edit videos that haven't been recorded with a Go Pro anyway, you can only view them.

It won't let you edit videos that haven't been recorded with a Go Pro anyway, you can only view them.

That may have been an old version. I downloaded the latest version last month and it lets you import, edit and publish movies with no issues. I use it on a Mac.

Last edited:
Hi

I have problem with uploading videos in Go pro studio. When I upload video in studio he suddenly crashes.

I tried with 2.7K, 1080 and 720 but result is the same. How to upload movies in studio without crash? My phantom is 3 standard.

Thnx!

Why bother with the upload via the GoPro software. Just produce your movie to a file on your computer. Then in Youtube (for example) just select Upload and select your file.

Actually we discover that if you use the GoPro studio using a Mac, you will have no problems to edit, etc
But if you use a windows based PC, you can load them, and then since it doesn't let you edit, you can load all the clips, and in the next phase you select whatever part of the video you want. It is a bit more complex, but it works

Actually we discover that if you use the GoPro studio using a Mac, you will have no problems to edit, etc
But if you use a windows based PC, you can load them, and then since it doesn't let you edit, you can load all the clips, and in the next phase you select whatever part of the video you want. It is a bit more complex, but it works
The only problem with using GoPro Studio for non GoPro footage is that you cannot edit in/out points. It also only converts footage in a AVI format which can be a very large file if you don't have disk space.

Hi

Thnx!
Hi, this post on Goolge will give you some clues. Good luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.