go pro 4 live feed interfere with phantom 2 communication?

Reaction score
so many are stating that the live video feed from a new go pro will interfere with the communication from the controller to the phantom 2 because they both run on the 2.4ghz spectrum. my question is, can i set them on separate channels? is that even a possibility? or will that not fix the issue? i want FPV and trying to avoid the route most take.

so many are stating that the live video feed from a new go pro will interfere with the communication from the controller to the phantom 2 because they both run on the 2.4ghz spectrum. my question is, can i set them on separate channels? is that even a possibility? or will that not fix the issue? i want FPV and trying to avoid the route most take.
Yes you can and likely will crash a regular Phantom 2 if you are running WiFi from a gopro attached to it. This however does not apply to a Phantom 2 Vision or FC40 as they both use 5.8 ghz for control. It will however interfear significantly with the Phantom 2 Vision FPV feed. You can shut it off the if you only want to see the gopro feed flying short range and no telemetry data.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic