Go APP

Reaction score
Hey guys, on my Go App it is saying update required, but I have all the updates current including my batteries.

FW version 1.3.20 Go APP v2.0.0
am I missing something here? that message just started today, as I have had the Go App installed since it's release on the DJI download webpage. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Hey guys, on my Go App it is saying update required, but I have all the updates current including my batteries.

FW version 1.3.20 Go APP v2.0.0
am I missing something here? that message just started today, as I have had the Go App installed since it's release on the DJI download webpage. Thanks for your help and suggestions.
I see that too on occasion. I just ignore it. It seems to be a default message that is triggered while connecting to the copter sometimes. Just close the box and fly on!!

Hmmm ? well ok, I did fly on, but was curious as to why. Oh heck I forgot DJI that's why!!... lol That way if I crash they can say " you should have updated".

Reactions: imadago
What is it saying needs updated? Mine complains about batteries from time to time. So I finally updated them and all better

My Go for android has completely $#(¥ the bed...3 days now I try to turn it on and it tells me it has stopped before it starts....HELP!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20