Go app Vdeo Editor

You are doing something wrong? More information would help... what OS and what are you doing. Have you entered your Facebook log in information?

You are doing something wrong? More information would help... what OS and what are you doing. Have you entered your Facebook log in information?
I am using a Phantom 3 S,..DJI Go App,..and a Kindle Fire HD mobile device. After I edit and produce a video in GoApp Director, it asks me if I want to "share" to FB. When I say yes, it tries to share to FB,..then says "Operatin Failed".
I did not know about needing to log in my FB with GoApp?
How?.,,,,

I am using a Phantom 3 S,..DJI Go App,..and a Kindle Fire HD mobile device. After I edit and produce a video in GoApp Director, it asks me if I want to "share" to FB. When I say yes, it tries to share to FB,..then says "Operatin Failed".
I did not know about needing to log in my FB with GoApp?
How?.,,,,

Does your Kindle have LTE? What wifi are you connected to at the time? I'm guessing the Standard. If so, you don't have a connected to FB in order to post.

Does your Kindle have LTE? What wifi are you connected to at the time? I'm guessing the Standard. If so, you don't have a connected to FB in order to post.
I am connected to AT&T U-verse, DSL.
What is LTE.
What did you mean "you don't have a connected to FB in order to post"?

Where are the video's stored that you are editing? On the Phantom or on the Kindle device? Are you _sure_ your Kindle is connected to your Wifi and not the P3S?

Where are the video's stored that you are editing? On the Phantom or on the Kindle device? Are you _sure_ your Kindle is connected to your Wifi and not the P3S?
Stored on my Kindle device. Yes, device is connected to my wifi

Stored on my Kindle device. Yes, device is connected to my wifi

Have you logged into your FB account from within the DJI Go app? You can also go into your FB settings and check to see what apps have permission to use your account. the DJI Go app would need to be listed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1