P3 Firmware Go app says update,updated still shows to updateaf

...NOW IT ALSO SHOWS IF YOU START UP MOTORS IT WILL TELL YOU IF NO PROPS INSTALLED...

WHEW! I've been waiting a long time for that feature. No more wasting hours wondering why my craft won't get off the ground due to a lack of propellers.

Reactions: bbfpv
Ok update...after double checking my firmware I noticed it was the same as I had before,apparently I had the new and old update side by side on the computer,and when you download the file on the computer,anyway it updated,restarted phantom then it worked,NOW WHEN YOUR DOING THE UPDATE IT WILL MAKE THE START UP SOUND,2 TIMES,THEN LIGHTS OUT ON THE PHANTOM,....DONT UNPLUG AFTER ABOUT 5 MIN IT WAKES BACK UP...THEN THE ANOTHER 10 MIN.....SO 15 MIN ALL TOGETHER. ...RESTART AND UPDATE NEEDED,BUT NO RED WARNING SYMBOL ...SO RESTARTED HOUR LATER..NO MORE UPDATE MESSAGE.NOW IT ALSO SHOWS IF YOU START UP MOTORS IT WILL TELL YOU IF NO PROPS INSTALLED,ALSO,and a start up error...but restart again all is good...now last thing...I couldn't shut down motors with the transmitter sticks both down like the old way...only way too shut down left stick down...but that could be in settings. ..ok thanks for all the help!!!
Tenacity! I love it great work, thanks for sharing.

I after updating my phantom aircraft,app keeps showing to update aircraft? I restarted iPad,reloaded remote firmware,updated go app,still didn't fix,I can fly,but still has upgrade aircraft? (Phantom professional ) (DJI go app) (newest update as of Jan 20 2017,thanks for any health!!!!
I received same message today. As a newbie, I downloaded to my Ellipsis android tablet 3 separate times before realizing that I needed to INSTALL the darned update to my existing DJIgo app. Once installed, I went flying OK. Only concern now is message re: DJI will no longer be supporting the DJIGO app for the Phantom 4??? What gives with this issue?

Tomstr:
Yes I have a P4.... have been outside flying it and some small stryker drones with my grandchildren. Amazing how quickly they grasp & master the pilot skills at 9.
Jay

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik