gO aPP 2.6.1 WARNING!!

Reaction score
Please does someone have the go app for android 2.6.0 APK file??
Go App Version 2.6.1 says "none dji battery detected .aircraft flight prevented. and cant be used with non dji batteries..

So, Is this feature a back door entry by DJI? Trying to keep their monopoly up.

Another sneaky update.

And they will say it's for our own good. In a sense it is good for us. Though we should have the choice to use what we want regardless the consequences.

Hmmmm I see both sides it's a quandary for sure

I can't see whay any Phantom user would be wanting to update their GO app when the what's new listing shows nothing applicable to the Phantom (again)
What's New
- Add Support for Zenmuse XT

Which battery were you using that didn't work ?

We're you able to downgrade your go app and continue using the battery

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Screenshot of error?

Found this on YouTube:

Question is, does this also happen with a genuine battery and aux batteries attached? Probably not...

I can't see whay any Phantom user would be wanting to update their GO app when the what's new listing shows nothing applicable to the Phantom (again)
What's New
- Add Support for Zenmuse XT
heh you are correct but he had auto update on, but like ive said I have been telling him not to buy these batteries ect ect and his reply was but i can get 5 for the price of 3.. I for one would not trust copies of smart batteries or use any non dji product that may risk loss,damage or anything that increases the risk towards safety.
Even to cause the craft to fall out of the sky out ways the cost any savings made by buying these imported copy batts, but im just trying to get hold of the app to downgrade and help him out.

Reactions: richardtomcat
Which battery were you using that didn't work ?

We're you able to downgrade your go app and continue using the battery

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
any non dji battery does not work , he has 6 of 3 different types. only the 1 original dji battery works..
unplug the access to the app and it will fly, use litchi and it will fly.. so yes downgrading the app will work. which is what im looking for as canot find 2.6.0 anywhere.

Screenshot of error?

Found this on YouTube:

Question is, does this also happen with a genuine battery and aux batteries attached? Probably not...
as long as it see`s a dji battery it works fine, even if your second battery is not dji

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik