Go 4 Version Update Checking NOW taking for EVER

Reaction score
After all of the updates (assistant & Go 4) after starting up everything the Go 4 says I need to update but the update only updated NFZ info. Now when I start everything it just says Checking Version Information.

What do I need to roll back to get her up in the air?

After all of the updates (assistant & Go 4) after starting up everything the Go 4 says I need to update but the update only updated NFZ info. Now when I start everything it just says Checking Version Information.

While I'm waiting for the version check, my RC has red/green lights, what does that mean?

The P4P light is green for the Link and the lights are solid red and flashing green.

man am I having a man am I having a bad day. I downloaded the app and all I see is the app with a blank screen in the menu there's a whole bunch of weird stuff

I have the same problems and when i go to about in the go 4 the version number is not there, i think DJI trying to get us to buy a new one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20