Go 4 App -- tiny text

Reaction score
OK, I'm not 20 years old anymore and where reading glasses so my eyes are not, well there not 20 years old anymore. So, walking around the Go 4 menus and while most of the text is small but readable when I went to do the IMU calibration the text within the IMU calibration is painfully small -- I had to get a magnifying glass in addition to my reading glasses to read it. Does DJI only use teenagers to test there code?

Brian

OK, I'm not 20 years old anymore and where reading glasses so my eyes are not, well there not 20 years old anymore. So, walking around the Go 4 menus and while most of the text is small but readable when I went to do the IMU calibration the text within the IMU calibration is painfully small -- I had to get a magnifying glass in addition to my reading glasses to read it. Does DJI only use teenagers to test there code?

Brian
Did you get the one with a built in tablet?

No, I have the P4P not the P4P+. I'm using an 8 inch Samsung tablet so I'm not trying this on the smaller display of a smartphone. If I tried this with my Note4 phone, which has a large screen for a phone, I doubt I'd have been able to read the text with both gasses and a magnifying glass.

Brian

No, I have the P4P not the P4P+. I'm using an 8 inch Samsung tablet so I'm not trying this on the smaller display of a smartphone. If I tried this with my Note4 phone, which has a large screen for a phone, I doubt I'd have been able to read the text with both gasses and a magnifying glass.

Brian
You might have to just get an ipad pro 12 incher :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik