Go 4 app strangeness selecting intelligent flight modes

Reaction score
I was testing the intelligent flight modes today with the GO 4 app. I was having trouble getting the modes to start. From the menu, I'd select Tripod Mode for instance. The splash screen for tripod mode would come up, and I would hit "OK" without selecting the "don't show this again" box. But then the app would just go back to the flight mode selection screen and "Normal" would be selected (blue). I tried this a number of times, changing where I pressed and for how long, and I discovered that I had to swipe over the OK button to get it to work consistently. As I am still waiting for my extra batteries, I only have the 1 to test with, so I tried this in the flight simulator and had the same strange behavior. Not all modes do this, though. The ones without the splash screen just start up right away, for example. The worst offenders are Gesture and Tripod modes.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep, hit and miss at best. I did switch on auto focus assist and it started working more often. May just have been a coincidence vs a solution. Certainly it can be said that this FW has some bugs.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl