Glitches and horizontal lines in video and photos

Reaction score
On my last flight, my video recordings and some photos had horizontal lines and video glitches. The line position seems to be consistent, towards the center. Never crashed and never had this issue. Anyone? Ideas? Gimbal failure? Card failure? Please help

Last edited:
On my last flight, my video recordings and some photos had horizontal lines and video glitches. The line position seems to be consistent, towards the center. Never crashed and never had this issue. Anyone? Ideas? Gimbal failure? Card failure? Please help

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando Tapatalk
Check the gray ribbon cables above the camera/gimbal. Sometimes they get loose even if they look secure. Reseat them if needed and then try more photos and video. Be careful to not damage the white vibration dampeners.

Reactions: Vitor Damiani
hey guys, turns out the problem was the card reader. I transferred the files again with error checking and they were okay!

The funny thing is that the files showed up ok in the file manager. When this kind of problem occurs the file is either unreadable or a complete mess. Seems like my computer is getting things done the way he wants! HALL the way

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4