Glitch with Litchi?

Reaction score
I had a strange experience this morning running a mission with Litchi. Has anyone else had this happen?

I had a mission started that cut across a suburban area (in an oxbow of a river) to reach a river and then follow the meandering river back to the home point along the river. It consisted of 25 waypoints for a 6445 m / 17 min flight. After 17 or more minutes it returned and landed by itself at the home point. However it seemed to take longer than I had expected and then it came back from the direction it had started from, not from the river. When I got home and looked at the video it had only went across the suburban area to the river and then at the 3 or 4th waypoint along the river it just hovered there. Since I had no signal it must have waited until the battery had depleted to the point the failsafe home feature kicked in. I'm only guessing. Thank goodness it didn't try to land where it had been hovering over the river.

It did come back but what happened? I'm gun-shy now to repeat the run if I don't know what happened with this one. Could I have by mistake touched the Play button to put it on pause? But by that time the drone was well out of signal range. Could it have flown to a restricted zone and just waited here? Is there an error log that could be examined that might shed some light on it?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl